6.17.2015

Jumping on the Pineapple Party Wagon

Hello! So my little one is turning two in July and I've been busy pinning some fun party inspiration and wanted to share the mood board with you. Anytime I plan a party or style a shoot I always put together a mood board. It really helps me stay on point for any DIY decor and to pull together a cohesive look. I can tend to have "too many ideas" which I am sure some of you can relate, ha! 

For her second birthday, I am totally jumping on the pineapple party wagon. I had come across Jenny's Cookies Party Like A Pineapple and loved it so much so I knew I wanted to create my own version to this fun party theme. It's perfect for a summer birthday and my lil one is quite the character so it totally fits her personality!

1. Pineapple wearing heart glasses  2. Gold #2 Balloon  3. Sprinkle Cake  4. Skinny Pineapple Orange Slush  5. Painted Pineapples  6. Honeycomb Garland                  7. Pineapple Pops  8. Palm Fronds  9. Pineapple Costume  10. Party Like A Pineapple Pillow
I definitely want this to be bright and colorful with some gold accents here and there. And I love doing sprinkle cakes and I've got an idea in mind to really pull off the pineapple theme with sprinkles but you will have to wait until the party reveal to see it! I haven't planned the full menu yet but I definitely want to have a pineapple drink and a pineapple treat so I found a couple of simple but tasty ideas that will be perfect for a two year old's birthday party.Every kiddo's birthday party should have at least one party game so I think I will create a "Pin the Pineapple Top" game. I couldn't find any that currently exist so it was kind of hard to add this to my mood board but the pineapple costume (#9) and the Party Like A Pineapple pillow (#10) is what sparked this idea, oddly enough. Don't ask me how because I am not really sure...I guess it was just my own AHA moment.I still have a few other details to figure out like invitations and party favors but I'm pretty excited to get started! Hope you like the inspiration! 

Update! You can check out Riley's Pineapple Party here....it's pineapplicious!


2 comments :

  1. This is just an amazing idea and loved your suggestion. Thank you so much for that. I am looking for some more ideas as have to host a party and right now confused on which party places in the Bronx I should book as every venue loos great.

    ReplyDelete

  2. A trampoline enclosure is a net that surrounds the trampoline and is attached to poles that are secured to the frame of the trampoline. A high quality enclosure will secure to the base of the trampoline which is the round or rectangular surface and not around the bottom or supporting legs.
    BEST TRAMP ONLINE JUDGE

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...