5.22.2015

AHA: Featured 5 & 5


THIS WEEK FROM THE #myAHAmoments FEED
There is so much wonderful handcrafted work out there and I really wanted to share some of my favorites with you on the blog so I started a new hashtag on Instagram for peeps to tag their work to and I will feature 5 of those submissions every week on my IG feed and here on the blog as well. If you aren't following me on Instagram yet well, YOU SHOULD! And if you are a maker, crafter, doer, designer, artist or stylist and want your work to be featured then just make sure to tag your favorites to #myAHAmoments.


1 >> Shared by @littlemisspobean - This little pineapple sunglasses case is pretty adorable! I might just be able to find my glasses in the bottomless abyss I call my purse if I kept them in something so cute.

2 >> Shared by @ross_lab - I love these cloud mugs and can totally see myself sippin' on some tea daydreaming about that beach vacay I would really love to take right now.

3 >> Shared by @nokitchensink - This sweet Harry Potter ring is just magical!

4 >> Shared by @justforyoucrafting - Minh has taken over his wife's craft room and I'm pretty impressed with all this craftiness he's got goin' on. Way to go!

5 >> Shared by @oriana_lewton_leopold - Her paintings are just dreamy and this selfie adorned with the flower just makes me smile! 


THIS WEEK FROM PINTEREST: MACRAME AND YARN ART
I love seeing all of the macrame and yarn art designs popping up everywhere and one of these days I am going to try my own hand at it. Here are just 5 of my favorites...


1 >> Macrame Chair - Um, I just want to grab my Outlander Book and curl up in this and read for days. How amazing is this hanging chair!!

2 >> Macrame Rope Hanging Lamp - What a great idea for covering the cord of a hanging lamp! I love the simplicity of the bare lightbulb but the detail in the macrame rope is stunning and I really want to recreate this for my own house.

3 >> Macrame Wall Hanging - This has such a peaceful and natural essence and I just love the teal-dyed edges. Beautiful! 

4 >> Macrame Hanging Planter - I have been noodling over ideas for our screened-in patio and want to incorporate hanging planters and this is the perfect example of what I am looking for! 

5 >> Gold Dipped Yarn Hanging - I'm SWOONING over here! This suites my style perfectly and I pretty much just need to make myself one over the weekend. Ok, I might not have time this weekend but this may be something you will be seeing on the blog very soon. 


I hope you all like the new Friday round-ups! Are any of these one of your favorites? I'd love to hear!

Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...