5.13.2015

A Few of My Favorite Blogs



Hello! So, I was catching up on some of my favorite blogs last night and it occurred to me that I have quite a few favorites. It's an addiction I tell ya! I'm always on the hunt for inspiration or just a good article on how to better myself (aren't we all) and when I come across a brand new and curious blog, I feel giddy as I soak in the contents of their feed.

I started to think about how many blogs there are out there that I am not even aware of so I thought I'd share some of my favorite go-to blogs with you today and I would love to hear if you have any favorites of your own. Just leave me a comment. I promise you it will make my day if you do. J

A Beautiful Mess
The Glitter Guide
Martha Stewart
Inspired By This
Design Love Fest
Melodrama Blog
Oh Happy Day
The House That Lars Built
Design Sponge
Hands and Hustle
Paper & Stitch
I Spy DIY
Decor8
Centsational Girl
House Beautiful
Emily Henderson
Green Wedding Shoes
Style Me Pretty
Magnolia Rouge
100 Layer Cake
Ruffled
TomKat Studio
Sweetopolita
SprinkleBakes
Sweetopia
My Cake School

Enjoy!



2 comments :

  1. Hi Nakia! Found your blog through IG, all your photos are so pretty. You should check out the Yellow Brick Home blog, it's one of my favorites. I think your styles are pretty similar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Claire! Thanks for visiting my blog and the sweet compliment! That means a lot to me. I will definitely check out the Yellow Brick Home. Thanks for the suggestion! Cheers!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...