5.06.2015

A Mother's Day DIY Roundup

Hi friends! How have you been? Can you believe it is May already? I feel like I need to go to confession but please forgive me as it's been a month since my last blog post. I'm taking some time right now to work on some regular WEEKLY content for you all and I'm excited to share some upcoming projects as well. So bear with me just a little bit longer and I promise to make this an awesome blog!

Well, since Mother's Day is this coming Sunday I thought I'd share some of my favorite Mother's Day DIY posts from around the blogosphere (because you know I am all about the DIY!).

STRAWBERRY BUTTERMILK DONUTS WITH STRAWBERRY GLAZE
Yes, please! I would happily devour these sweet delights. Serve it with a mimosa and I will be one happy momma.

Image via Little Broken

DIY PAPER MAGNOLIA FLOWER
I am a sucker for real and paper flowers and would be giddy about either as a Mother's Day present but these crepe paper flowers by Lia Griffith are so beautiful and you'll earn extra brownie points for making them yourself!

Image via Lia Griffith

How cute would these be displayed in the kitchen! A super simple DIY gift that is stylish AND functional. 

Image via Cleverly Simple

I love this idea and what a great way to personalize it with a favorite quote or the kiddos artwork. Whether your momma is a tea or coffee drinker, this would make a wonderful DIY gift!
Image via Gimme Some Oven

Every momma needs a little pampering in her life and this DIY is one to try! Not only would this smell amazing but apparently it helps lessen the appearance of stretch marks and cellulite. Who knew, right?

Image via A Pumpkin & A Princess

I will cherish any thoughtful gift, card, artwork or activity my family plans for me this Sunday but most importantly, I will cherish the time I get to spend with them! Days are busy and packed around here and just to sit back and relax and enjoy them is what I want most for Mother's Day.

Hugs and best wishes to all you wonderful mommas out there!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...