2.02.2015

A Valentine's Ice Cream Sundae Play Date


Hi Friends! I recently purchased the Cricut Explorer and can I just tell you how much I LOVE IT!! With Valentine's Day around the corner I wanted to create a cute little XOXO banner but had been dreading all of the hand-cutting. With this Cricut Explorer it took me less than 30 minutes to design it, cut it and string it up. It would have taken me a couple of hours to do it by hand. Life saver is all I'm sayin'!

And I am in love with these photos of the two most ADORABLE 5 year olds...ok, I'm a bit biased because Mia is my oldest daughter and that is her best friend, Wyatt. My bestie and I were pregnant together and the kiddos are only 10 weeks apart so they have been friends literally from birth.

These two were nothing but hams and required no directing from me. I just let them have some fun and; of course, the ice cream sundaes were a pretty good incentive. J






















Hope you have a great week!!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...