11.20.2014

A Great Pumpkin Roundup

Hello and happy Thursday! Can you believe that Thanksgiving is in one week from today? We will be spending Thanksgiving with Allen's family and I am so looking forward to it! My mother-in-law always prepares such a beautiful and delicious dinner and I really just love being able to spend time with family and friends. It's so important to me to be able to disconnect from the day to day chaos and just spend some quality time with those that I love. And I look forward to a nice nap as well...those are a rarity these days. J

In preparation for the great Thanksgiving feast, I thought I'd share some alternative dessert ideas to the traditional pumpkin pie. Don't get me wrong...I love a good ole fashion pumpkin pie but I also like to find new ways to switch up a holiday staple. Here are 10 perfectly pumpkin possibilities from around the blogosphere.

PUMPKIN BAVARIAN CREPE CAKE




PUMPKIN CREME BRULEE DOUGHNUTS




PUMPKIN FRY BREAD




MIDNIGHT PUMPKIN LAYER CAKE




PUMPKIN GINGERBREAD TRIFLE




WARM PUMPKIN PUDDING CAKES WITH CREME ANGLAISE




PUMPKIN CREAM CHEESE TRUFFLES




PUMPKIN PIE PANNA COTTA TART




BOURBON PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE




SUGAR PUMPKIN ROULADE





If you have any favorite traditional or non-traditional pumpkin desserts, I'd love to hear about them!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...